Pacific V-RTX 4090 Plus (MSI GAMING TRIO & SUPRIM) GPU Water Block
Connect Your LCS with Your MSI Version GPU Water Block
It’s been a while since we’ve launched MSI version GPU waterblock to the series, but we understand your demand for a 4090 GPU, so to keep up with its performance, we’ve also extended the fin structure of the Pacific V-RTX 4090 GPU water block to 45mm x 49.7mm, covering a larger surface area, further enhancing the overall cooling performance. The Pacific V-RTX 4090 GPU water block is not restricted to its inlet and outlet direction, so building your custom liquid cooling loop is free of limitations.
*The image is for reference only
High Water Flow Design
Pacific V-RTX 4090 GPU water block covers all the GPU’s heat sources, ensuring stable and reliable cooling performance even during overclocking. The water block also covers the entire PCB, so no components are exposed, limiting the possible damage while handling the GPU.
*The image is for reference only
High Quality Materials
Pacific V-RTX 4090/4080 Plus series (MSI GAMING TRIO & SUPRIM) has a copper base with a mirror-finished anti-corrosive nickel plating and an aluminum backplate. The copper base allows you to spread out the thermal compound quickly while providing exceptional heat transfer and keeping the water block looking as good as new. The aluminum backplate can cover the entire GPU from the back, preventing the PCB board from being twisted or bent.
Stunning LED Lighting Effects
It features 12 addressable LEDs with 16.8 million RGB colors, allowing the reflection of the liquid in the water block to distribute spectacular RGB lighting effects. The lighting effects can be controlled through our TT RGB PLUS 2.0 software, Neonmaker, and 5V motherboard software such as ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, and ASROCK RGB software.
Fully Customizable with TT RGB Plus 2.0
You can control 12 addressable LEDs individually on your Pacific V-RTX 4090 GPU water block with our TT RGB Plus 2.0 software, gaining all access to stunning lighting effects! Pair up your liquid cooling components and create a build with full RGB effects!
TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem
Light up your system with almost limitless possibilities and synchronize your TT RGB PLUS compatible products to create a RGB ecosystem that is truly unique to you.
TT RGB PLUS 2.0 Software
The new version of Thermaltake’s TT RGB PLUS patented
software, providing more lighting effects and PC monitoring functions.
Caution: TT RGB PLUS 2.0 and TT RGB PLUS 1.0 will overwrite one another; users can only install one version of TT RGB PLUS.
The NeonMaker is a new and innovative approach to adjusting the RGB
lighting on the some of our products, allowing users
to customize lighting profiles and orchestrate their own light shows.
Personalize Riing Quad Fans, Riing Trio Fans, Distro Case, Floe DX RGB AIO, and TOUGHRAM RGB with NeonMaker!
Sync with Motherboard RGB Software
Designed to synchronize with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASRock Polychrome. It supports motherboards with a 5V addressable RGB header, allowing you to control the lights directly from the software mentioned above without installing any extra lighting software or controllers. For more details, please visit ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, and ASRock official websites.
Aura Addressable HeaderASUS
Digital Pin HeaderGIGABYTE
Addressable RGB LED HeaderASRock
|Chassis, ARGB Fan, ARGB AIO
|RGB Memory, VGA Waterblock, Distro Plate
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|24.05 H x 158.7 x 251.5 L mm
|USB 2.0 connectors (9 Pin)
|Windows 10 / 11
|MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO
MSI 4090 SUPPRIM X
|Copper + Acrylic
- File Name
- Release Date