ERGONOMIC & DURABLE DESIGNFor prolonged periods of sitting, it is important that it be done comfortably with good posture. The National Institute of Health recommends choosing a chair with all the necessary adjustments to support proper posture. This includes:
- Chair with casters and five-point base
- Seat rest with dense foam padding
- Backrest with lumbar support
- Armrest with adjustable height and width
- Seat height hydraulic adjustment
- Chair recline and tilt function
Use of PVC provides enhanced durability than that of traditional PU materials and is easier to maintain.
of the user for effortless, secure and sturdy rocking, without putting fatigue on muscles.
User can adjust height for optimal support based on environment.